Sunday, October 9, 2011

Becoming an obsession

I started this blog MONTHS ago and really tried to stay on it.  It didn't work.  My world became so busy and I have NO clue what I am doing.  But lately, blogging (or following blogs) is becoming an obsession.  I have recently just started following four more blogs and am now feeling like I should find my funny side again to keep up with these fabulous people. 

I blame this blog for getting me started.  If it wasn't for you Annette, I would have never been introduced to the blogging world and found all of these great people to follow!  Thanks girl! :)

I also started a Twitter account!  Like I need one more thing in my life to distract me.  (come follow me: @Medicmomma510)  See?  I am shamelessly pimping myself out to you people.  And I am enjoying every minute of it. 

Now I am off to start that Marketing paper that is due this evening....anyone of you wonderful writers want to do it for me??  Come on, I know you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment