Monday, October 10, 2011

Can't catch up

Does it ever feel like you just can't catch up?  Like no matter what you do or how you rearrange the schedule, you are always 5 steps behind?  That is my life right now.   Between paramedic school, clinicals, Anatomy class, 3 kids and their activities, my work, my hubs work (he has 2 jobs and I am about to start a second) and normal everyday housework, I feel like I need 4 of me.  This week,especially, all I want to do is hide in bed and cry.  I am feeling so overwhelmed, and lacking the confidence to complete it all.  Some days, I feel like the world's worst wife and mother, because I can't keep up and I am always exhausted.  Not to mention the fact that I can't get my kids in a bigger house so that we are not all on top of each other and we have our own space.  And then I had the gall to go and get sick this week.  Not just, I have the sniffles and don't feel good, but an all out case of vertigo and an ear infection.  The world goes topsy-turvy on me every time I am not lying down.  NOT FUN!

Now I am just whining, and I should stop, but I needed to get it all out.  If anyone has a spare cup of confidence and energy, send it my way please.  I am going to need it these next couple of months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment